How can I sell my home quickly?
- We will guide you step by step with written instructions and numerous checklists to help you sell your home!
- We will help stage your home!
- Jennifer Patterson has a team of Professional Photographers, a Marketing Specialists and Appraisers to accurately measure your home.
What are the steps to buying a house?
- Learn the process and preview homes
- With Jennifer as your agent you will have better access and more convenience to view properties and she can help you know what to expect after you make an offer.
- Talk to Lenders
- Jennifer will assist you in finding a qualified lender and getting you pre-qualified which is an important step in the home buying process.
- Write an offer
- Acting as a messenger, Jennifer can negotiate throughout your transaction putting you in a better position to get the house you want.
- As an experienced agent Jennifer will choose a closing attorney and make sure you have signed the necessary paperwork so you can move into your new home!
How much house can I afford?
- We have a good relationship with a variety of institutions to help you find a qualified lender.
- Jennifer can assist you in finding a lender and getting you pre-qualified for your loan.
Why you should choose Jennifer Patterson?
- As an experienced real estate agent, Jennifer deals with contracts and conditions on a regular basis, and is familiar with how to protect you, whether you’re buying or selling your home.
- When you list with Jennifer she provides services from an entire team of specialists including:
- Professional Photographer.
- Professional Appraiser will design a floor plan with measurements.
- Our team will install professional sturdy wooden sign with patriotic colors on your lot.
- Our marketing team will design custom marketing materials to show case your home.
- Marketing team will provide update to 1000’s realtors in the area.
- Staging Team will provide a staging consultation.
- Her qualified Marketing Specialist, Betsy Carter, will assist with transaction details and be a constant resource.
- Jennifer has been a resident of Chapel Hill and Durham for more than 20 years. She is married with two children who attend schools in Chapel Hill, Durham and Raleigh.
- Jennifer has more than nine years experience buying and selling homes and investment properties, she also has several years of marketing, operations and accounting experience in the healthcare field. Jennifer is a Certified Public Accountant with a background in auditing Fortune 500 companies for KPMG.